What data do we collect?
Kiliaro collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc)
- Credit Card information
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register and provide information with your mobile phone, tablet or by any other means.
How will we use your data?
Kiliaro collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you information regarding your account and special offers on other products and services we think that you might like and need.
When Kiliaro processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Kiliaro securely stores your data in Sweden.
Kiliaro will keep your user data for twelve months after the subscription is cancelled. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it from our systems.
Kiliaro would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might need and like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Kiliaro from contacting you. If you no longer wish to be contacted, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Kiliaro would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Kiliaro for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kiliaro correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kiliaro to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kiliaro erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kiliaro restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Kiliaro processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kiliaro transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Making the service work well for you.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Kiliaro uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what languages you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Kiliaro has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Last updated 8/20/2022